INFINITY3D Tall Format Single Extruder 3D Printer
INFINITY3D Tall Format Single Extruder 3D Printer
The INFINITY3D printer product line is suitable for high resolution production printing and prototyping by product developers, manufacturers, home based niche product manufacturers and experienced 3D printing professionals and educators. The Infinity 3D Single Extruder 3D Printer continues to lead in the way in longevity and serviceability.
The INFINITY3D Tall format Single Extruder 3D Printer is built for a long service life due to the Rigid powder coated aluminum frame providing the foundation of STRENGTH for high precision reliable printing. The precision all metal extruder 3D prints industrial grade materials including PLA/ABS/NYLON/PET and more. The Infinity 3D Tall format Single Extruder 3D Printer ease of use features such as removable Quick Change Build Plate, quick release filament door and quick change nozzle for increased productivity in addition to reliable long print runs (40 hours ) and non-stop printing. Wi-fi enabled touch screen printer control interface allows onboard print processing. Queue and store prints wirelessly with cloud and local library options. Onboard integrated camera for print monitoring and print completion photos.
Revolution 3D Printers manufactures the INFINITY3D line of 3D printers in Canada to the high standards expected of North American Manufacturers. Our R&D in 3D printing has included extensive testing of many suppliers and products as a result we have taken this knowledge and incorporated the very best components currently available, into the production of the Infinity 3D. Because our clients demand a 3D printer that will remain serviceable and outlast any other in it’s class.
The Revolution 3D Printers manufacturing architecture and Modular design therefore allowing for upgrade from base single all the way up to dual extruder and specialty extruders without buying a new 3D printer. Our customers success is priority #1 and results in our tireless efforts to provide both a high quality product and the service know how to keep you successfully 3D printing for years to come.
- The all metal Dual Extruder assembly is precision machined from a single block of Aluminum for extremely tight tolerances & long service life.
- Easily replaced Nozzles with various sizes (0.35, 0.50, 0.80) available
- OPEN FILAMENT: Prints PLA, ABS, Nylon, HIPS, Filaflex, Bridge, T-Glase, Bronzefill, Woodfill, Polycarbonates, and many others
- Robust/Versatile design for industrial and educational use
- OPEN SOURCE: Wifi enabled Touch Interface printer control with automatic updates
- MODULAR: Robust Aluminum frame designed for precision and durability, and to allow users to make incremental changes and updates as required or needed.
- Quick Change Build Plate for easy print plate preparation and part removal
- Responsive customer support by experienced product experts
- Award winning product design Winner of Best New Product 2015 Crystal Award SPC
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty(optional 3 year)
- 750 Gram Spool of Polyplus filament
- Infinity 3D Standard Toolkit
- 1 can 3DLac Adhesive Spray
- Spare 0.35mm Cobra extruder nozzle
- Full access to extensive online Help Desk and Videos
- 130 page Full color INFINITY 3D Operations & Maintenance Manual
- 30 page Full color – INFINITY 3D Unpacking Instructions Manual
- Preferred Customer Pricing on Materials and Consumables
|Model NAME||Infinity 3D Tall format Single Extruder 3D Printer|
|Manufacturer||Revolution 3D Printers|
|Extruder||Single All-Metal Professional Extruder|
|Extruder Nozzle Diameter||Brass 0.35mm, optional 0.5mm, 0.8mm or Stainless 0.5mm|
|Extruder Drive||Planetary Gearbox Drive|
|Extruder Mount||Precision Machined Aluminum Mount|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Aluminum|
|Build Volume||215mm x 215mm x 530mm|
|Heated Bed Max Temp||120C|
|Max Hot End Temp||345C|
|Extruder Nozzle Type||Quick-change nozzle|
|Compatibility||Windows, OSX, Linux|
|Printing Method||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Input File Formats||STL, AMF, GCODE|
|Display Panel||Full Graphic Touch Interface|
|Included Software||MatterControl 3D Printer Dashboard/slicer|
|Max Print Speed||30 grams/hour|
|Min Layer Height||50 Microns|
|Power Requirements||110-220 VAC|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||18-30 C|
|Storage/Shipping Temperature||-10-45 C|
|Printer Dimensions||520mm x 535mm x 445mm, 760mm height w/ Spool installed|
Wifi connected, Touch Interface, Aluminum frame, Machined aluminum Extruder assembly. INCLUDES: 1 750 Gram Spool of Polyplus filament(color varies), Infinity 3D Standard Toolkit,1 can 3DLac Adhesive Spray, 1 Spare extruder nozzle
Single Extruder Professional “Tall Format” 3D Printer, Wifi connected, Touch Interface, Aluminum frame, Machined aluminum Extruder assembly. INCLUDES: 1 750 Gram Spool of Polyplus filament(color varies), Infinity 3D Standard Toolkit,1 can 3DLac Adhesive Spray, 1 Spare extruder nozzle